naalu peruku nallathu nadandhaa enna venunalum seiyalam
Today morning as i started to work, everybody seem to be wearing helmets.Most of then were new helmets.Oh i forgot today is June 1 st right.Ya, i remember the rule from today that all two wheeler drivers are supposed to were helmets from today.Even people sitting in the back are supposed to wear helmets.
Our roads are filled with two wheelers and with people wearing helmets, i feel i had gone into a alien place, where all aliens wear helmets. The only fun part are they come in different colors and designs . Some have cool designs , good for me otherwise it is so boring while waiting for the bus.
There are so many disadvantages in wearing helmets.Some are
1) You will get head ache .
2) You are sure to lose hair due to this.
3) You cannot suddenly decide and go out with your friends or ask a lift because you wont have a helmet.
4) Children(above the age of 3 are asked to wear helmets) and women will feel it very difficult to swear them.
5) Theft will increase .Reports say that chain snatching will become more common.
Giving so many miseries , it is very useful for 4 people.
1) Helmet shopkeepers.
Helmet cost has increased to about 75%.
They are getting more money ,as many wont be having helmets in the first week.
3) Doctors and hair specialists.
They will get more patients i guess.
Guess who is the fourth???????????
4) Guys with more girlfriends.
Nobody knows who goes with whom
“naalu peruku nallathu nadandhaa enna venunalum seiyalam”
(if four people are benefited , we can do anything )
So , it is ok to wear helmets.
Some say that this rule will be taken back once all the get helmets. There are rumors that the ruling party gets part of income from the helmet profit . Don’t know how true it is??
Wear helmets to avoid accidents and also to escape both police and others 🙂
Powered by ScribeFire.
Entry filed under: life.